Subaru Ascent. Subaru finally gets a larger three-row alternative to its popular Forester for 2019, and it appears to hit all the right buttons. The largest Subaru ever built, its exterior styling is attractive, though a bit understated, with a sufficiently roomy and nicely cast interior that features no fewer than 19 cup and bottle holders and eight USB charging points for family fun. A new 2.4-liter horizontally-opposed “boxer” engine generates 260-horsepower, with a gearless CVT automatic transmission and all-wheel-drive included. Buyers can choose between a center-row bench seat for eight-passenger capability, or a pair of captain’s chairs. Standard features include full smartphone compatibility with the Android Auto and Apple Car Play interfaces and an available in-cabin Wi-Fi connection. Subaru’s EyeSight suite of advanced safety systems comes standard, and includes a head-up display with reverse auto-braking available.
You may also like
November 20, 2018
- Guy Gets Pranked With A Fake ‘Cactus’ That’s Actually A Pickle His Colleagues Replace Every 2 Days
- Are Essential Oils Just Placebos?
- 3 Southern U.S. States to Visit if You Love Boating
- 5 Things to Keep in Mind if You Want to Share Your Hobbies and Talents Online
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ Characters’ Real Life Significant Others will make you Go WOW.